WHAT IS HYDRAFACIAL MD?
Hydrafacial MD can be used to erase fine lines and wrinkles. It is a four-step treatment that detoxifies and protects your skin. The four steps of the treatment can be completed in as little as 30 minutes to an hour, which makes it perfect for a lunchtime spa treatment.
Here are the steps to the treatment.
1. Cleanse and Exfoliate
First, a gentle cleansing serum is applied to your face to wash away dead skin cells. This gives it a deep clean and prepares it for the next steps.
Hydrafacial MD is another technique that we offer to help with resurfacing and rejuvenating your skin. It is noninvasive, and you will see immediate results. There is no discomfort, and you can go back to your normal activities right after the procedure. It is good for every skin type and leaves your skin looking flawless and fresh. Here is what you can expect from a Hydrafacial MD treatment:
• Decongests oily and clogged pores.
• Gently exfoliates dead cells.
• Brightens and evens your complexion.
• Reduces fine lines.
• Refreshes and rejuvenates your skin.
• Algae extract. Algae extract leaves the skin feeling smooth, soft, and gives it a youthful glow. It is full of antioxidants and helps to hydrate and replenish the skin. It also has plenty of vitamins and minerals.
• Arnica flower extract. Arnica flower helps to heal dry and irritated skin. It includes flavonoids that will leave your skin feeling renewed. It also has a soothing effect.
• Horse chestnut seed extract. Horse chestnut seed extract is full of antioxidants. It is protective of the skin and helps protect the skin from the sun. It will help to protect your skin and keep it from drying out after the treatment.
• Salicylic acid. Salicylic acid exfoliates the skin and helps to slough dead skin cells. It is used in many chemical peels but in much higher concentrations than in Hydrafacial treatments. It targets oily and congested skin and can help clean out the pores. It gives your skin a deep clean that leaves it feeling fresh.
• Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic Acid is a sugar that occurs naturally in the skin. It binds water to collagen, which makes the skin appear plumper and gives it a glow. It makes your skin appear hydrated and soft. It is excellent for dry or mature skin and for those who have dark patches under the eyes.
Hydrafacial MD is a mixture of good things for your skin from nature. You will immediately notice that it gives you a healthy glow and makes your skin feel soft and fresh. It is a gentle procedure and can be repeated once a month to maintain perfect skin. Call us and make an appointment, so you can enjoy the fresh, rejuvenated, youthful skin that you deserve.
2. Gentle Peel
A low percentage salicylic and glycolic acid solution is used to loosen impurities and debris in the pores. This is not as intense as a chemical peel, and you will not experience any peeling of the skin. You will just feel a fresh, clean sensation on your skin.
3. Vacuum Extractions
Next, a special vacuum suctioning device is used to remove the impurities and debris that have been loosened. There will be no more acne or pimples because the particles that cause them will be cleaned away.
4. Instant Hydration
The last step of the treatment is to add a solution of peptides and antioxidants to hydrate your skin. We can also add a wrinkle repair and brightener to your treatment. At the end of the treatment, your skin will feel smooth and silky.
What Are the Ingredients in Hydrafacial MD?
The treatment includes natural ingredients that are known to have a cleansing, hydrating, and soothing effect on the skin. These ingredients include: